BIG VIDEO TEASER I…from footage for Big Video

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? BIG VIDEO TEASER I…from footage for Big Video

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just A Teaser guys…from just ‘some’ of all the old 8mm. footage we’ve gotten converted to date…this sampling is from Bill Flemming ,Stamford,Ct. NEVER seen publicly BEFORE …we’ll put up some other submitted teasers every once in a while. The “Big Video” is a giant undertaking, and will be a few months out,for sure . More Material to tease you with in the future from Bill Smrtic, Bobby S., Bob Mcarthur ,and Andy Kinash ,to name a few ……Later, BUT for now Click on the link and hop in Dino’s Way-back machine !

http://doverdragstrip.com/video/bvteaser.wmv

maso
        Participant

Great stuff…! Excellent quality. I see Billy Casey’s “Super Pumkin” at 1:09 before the lettering went on…

What about the sound track, is that from the guy in Miami that I put you in touch with…? Laramie Dean…?

tomblake
            Participant

I agree with Maso about the quality. I didn’t expect the old 8 mm film to have that good a quality. The person taking the movies did a good job. Can’t wait to see the completed DVD.
                Dino…got a little teaser with the ’37 B/A Ford?

dino
                Keymaster

Maso …Not Laramie …’secret band’….Initial review of other submitted Footage shows some funny “Home ” movies in between the Dover shots …And when THEY get the DVD copies back …should be a real surprise to a few ! No …not what ya think…. But, like Bill Smrtic will see his old Dog and there’s some strange things going on at Andy Kinash’s house 😮 got to remember how OLD this stuff is .And NOT all the footage is the same quality. But ,if it’s Historicly significant…I’m using it ,even if it’s grainy……Tom – I’ll make sure ,next time out .. we got it .

dino
                    Keymaster

Who can ID all the Rails (Besides the obvious Express and TV TOM /Snake ) ?

bossguy

Lookin good Speed Casey and Drake!

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                After watching Eddie And The Cruzers movie today and looking at the new Dover Drag Strip footage,my my what times we had so many years ago!!
                                Thanks Dino,Papa,and all the brothers and sisters that took the time to send their footage to the N.C.studio!!!!3dry hops YES!!!
                                Sniff sniff tear !!!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

Hey

Emotions still spilling out !!!

‘V’

Attachments:

anthony-terenzio

Hey that’s my Terenzio Bros BB/A doing the burn out and making a run.And it’s problably the same day i ran Don Schumacker in a match race when Wild Willy could not return for the final and they gave me 300$ to run him

dino
                                        Keymaster

Thats My Video Bob …Right on V-Bob AND WE got MORE ….A LOT more and thay can’t take the memories away …we got the Time Machine working overtime down here to save -perserve- and share ….ON THE LINE !……More Stuff ! and slow down on the return road.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Yeah ! “Antney” 😆 …whos the long haired hippie freak ,laying down the burn out juice ?

anthony-terenzio

Dino. That ‘s Gene

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ok then Who’s Driving? ………and Again ….Name the Dragsters???

anthony-r-terenzio

That’s me driving

dino
                                                            Keymaster

The rails being push started …..

I wrote previous. . . . . . .
                                                                ” Who can ID all the Rails (Besides the obvious Express and TV TOM /Snake ) ?”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.