Re: NEW YORK NATIONAL SPEEDWAY

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST NEW YORK NATIONAL SPEEDWAY Re: NEW YORK NATIONAL SPEEDWAY

ricky-white
Participant
      quote Randy Fish:

I just got a new coffee table book about Motion Performance. It chronicles the Long Island dealership’s history, but also has lots of photos from New York National Speedway — like the awesome Astoria Chas Corvette, Dennis Ferrara, Bill Mitchell, and many more.

One of the first real race cars Al Hofmann drove was a Baldwin Motion 427 Camaro owned by Neil Kelley, called “Sunday’s Child.” The Kelley family lived in Glastonbury, owned a tool & die shop in Wethersfield, and bought parts from me at Performance Centers of America on Burnside Avenue in East Hartford.

oooops 😯 Time for a New Lost Car toipic …Neil -lets find Him and info on Sundays Child …check “search first”- edit Dino

I had posted a picture of Sunday’s Child at Dover a year ago. Its in the New Guys & Girls section look for post by Ricky White Its in the first page of my posts. The kandy green Camaro was a favor of mine