Looks good. A whole lot less wires than my Willy's, I spent the better part of 2 days, and with Tony's help, I finally got most of the wiring squared away.
I bet that I took about 30 feet of wire out of the car. What a mess
. It still has some "unnecessary" wires under the dash. Maybe I can get Mary to straighten out the rest.
Just about done with my car, I got the steel trans lines, just have to bend them, and I can't access them from under the car, so I'm going to cut an access hole in the trans tunnel. Sooner, or later, I'm going to have to make that tunnel removable. .......................Mikey