Re: Going to Garlits Museum Saturday

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Going to Garlits Museum Saturday Re: Going to Garlits Museum Saturday

jackman
Participant

Hey Mikey a big thank you for taking the time to find a the El Cortello Hemi Coronet 😀 😀 , did it have a sign that said it came from Newburgh N.Y,? Back in the late 60’s early 70″s when I was 8 or 9 I would see that car occasionally as my Dad drove the family in or out of Newburgh n.y. and that car was for ever wedged in my brain and probley the reason I am a Mopar nut,,,,, but fast forward to 1985 my employer knew the owner of the Hemi Coronet so we went to “Pete’s” house so I could see the car up close but the bummer was the car was recently sent south so nevr did see it a few years pas and I spotted it in a Mag with Big Daddy and a mention of Newburgh then fast forward to doverdragstip.com Storm king informs me that the cars name is “El Cortello” and that its a Coronet , I had it in my head that it was a Charger strange 😮 ,,,,,,,, any way thanks for the pic I need to get down to the Garlit’s museum just to see the root of this Mopar madness that is stuck in my head