Competition Coupe Build. New Pics.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Competition Coupe Build. New Pics.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    speedbump
    Participant

Here are the latest pictures of my dragster build. Its starting to really come along now.

Feel free to post and chat about the project.

-From the Linguine Brothers.

dino
        Keymaster

How bout a shot of the Body…or is it still next the garage?

speedbump
            Participant

Body is still at pats. yes next to his building. Body will need to be a winter project. Talk to you soon Mike

dino
                Keymaster

Will you run It VERY soon Without the body?…oh some where around Aug. ???? 😉

speedbump
                    Participant

If I can get it more complete I would like to bring it to the dover event just for show though. Clocks ticking but I’m not.

babycakes
                        Participant

Mike,”BEAUTIFUL” craftsmanship so far,congratulations,and keep it going!!! Pete.

speedbump
                            Participant

Still going. Anglia body still too ruff to start work on it at this time. Enjoy Mike

Attachments:

bossguy

Mike did you form the aluminum body panels too? Your workmanship is flawless!

speedbump
                                    Participant

Yes,I’m still working on them, Started making an alum. wind screen. After that I will complete the finishing touches. Thanks for your comments . I hope to have the car at the dover race. Not finished but for show. Again Thank You. Mike

babycakes
                                        Participant

Mike,thanks to you,your ‘hot rod’ is standing ‘tall’,real nice,and neat! Congrats!!!…Pete.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.