CLIFFORD’CLIFF’ST.SAUVEUR

Forums Forums Original DOVER RACERS "BIO’s" CLIFFORD’CLIFF’ST.SAUVEUR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        This is a tribute to a friend who passed away February15th 2010!!Cliffy lived all his life in Oakville,Ct.!
        Cliffy was one of those guys that could have been your brother,cousin,uncle,friend!!He was the kid who lived next door!!
        He was the guy with a car he wanted to race and a beer he wanted to drink!!
        Cliffy ran Dover,Ct., Raceway Park(aka)Englishtown andThe Valley with his beloved Pontiac and boy did he win!!!!As with a lot of the guys that raced at Dover Drag Strip he didnt have a trailer,tow bar, name on the car or sponsor!!He raced what he drove to school and work!!!
        Cliffy rest in peace and this Buds for you!!!
        ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            A few more for Cliffy!!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Thanks for all the laughs Cliffy!
                ‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Well said V………RIP Cliffy……….You will never be forgotten by your
                    fellow race buds !………YES, This BUD is for you !!

Frank……..

mikey

R.I.P. Cliffy. I didn’t know you, but I like your style. We also have something in common. You passed away on my 60th birthday, and that makes us “buds”. …………..Mikey 😆

babycakes
                        Participant

Even though I never knew Cliffy,the way you described him V Bob,and seeing the photos,he seemed like a friend ‘forever’,and was sadly taken too young,and a great loss to all of his friends and family.May he rest in peace.

don-kauer

Hey V…………I never had the pleasure of knowing him but from what you have posted, I wish I did!!! RIP….. No more Bud for me but this BONE is for you 🙁 …………..Don……..

babycakes
                                Participant

I just wanted to add,talk about a successful “SLEEPER”,his Pontiac (along with his driving skills) sure must have opened a few ‘eyes’ in it’s time! I’m sure Brian M. would have admired him alot,if he were around back then to watch him race!

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Don, You crack me up !!! 🙂

Frank…

dover1320

OH YEAH NOW THATS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT Cliff your the man ! Fast Pontiac’s and putting them away at Dover. Well gotta go this 12 pack is in your Honor!!!! Brian

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.