Re: FRANK ANTHONY AZZARITO died Feb.3 1968

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? FRANK ANTHONY AZZARITO died Feb.3 1968 Re: FRANK ANTHONY AZZARITO died Feb.3 1968

dino
Keymaster

http://thewall-usa.com/guest.asp?recid=1781

“Wall” website -under Frankies name …”See you at Dover” decal .Probably the only referance for a Vet there of Dover.Frankie and Rox would be taken to Dover By Smokey every Sunday,before they couild drive. Thats the connection, and Smokey had Azzarito as a sponsor on his Henry J gasser.Like so many other lost Dover “family”… we hope we don’t forget , by remembering them here.

Smokey Relates:
      smokey-dragct ยป Wed Feb 03, 2010
      I KNEW LITTLE FRANKIE SINCE HE WAS AROUND 9 YEARS OLD. THEN I MET HIS FRIEND JOHN. THEY WERE SOME PAIR GREAT KIDS.I TOOK LITTLE FRANKIE AND JOHN WITH ME ON SUNDAYS UP TO DOVER.I WORKED PART TIME MOSTLY IN THE WINTER FOR BIG FRANK AT AZZARITOS ESSO. I WAS THERE THE DAY THE MARINES CAME TO TELL HIM THAT HIS SON WAS MISSING IN ACTION.BIG FRANK WAS NEVER THE SAME AFTER THAT.SAD DAY FOR ALL. JOHN WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND HE HAS KEPT LITTLE FRANKIES MEMORY ALIVE ALL THESE YEARS.GOD BLESS YOU JOHN AND LITTLE FRANKIE.
      SMOKEY