Re: Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES!! Re: Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES

mikey

OK, I’ve decided to make a post about my health issues, since some of you know what’s going on and some of you might be guessing. The whole deal started just before Dover 5, and through a couple of hospital stays, and several, feels like a hundred, tests, the Drs. have found a cancerous mass on my bowel. Today, I found out that it is a stage II cancer, and it was caught in its early stages, so that’s good. Wednesday, I go to the hospital for a procedure to put a “port”
      in my upper chest for the Chemo intravenous entry and for drawing blood and whatever else they do. Also will need radiation treatments for 2 to 3 months. After that time, then the surgeon will determine if and when I will need the surgery. I hope that you guys are not upset about this post, My wife and I decided that you should have your information right from the “horses butt” rather than second hand. I know that with the support of my friends and family, and my “Dover Family”, things will turn out OK. Oh, and I’m still working on my car, it takes my mind off of things. When I finish with my little “chores” on the “Toy”, I do intend to run it as long as the shoulder harness doesn’t hurt the “port”. I have been given wife and surgeon clearance already!! Anyway guys, thanks for being here for me. ………….Mikey and family :mrgreen: