Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

kman
Participant

Thanks guys … ahhhh … we all been there … Just alot of obnoxious shitheads roaming around and i feel sometimes i got to remind them what they are. I mean… Have some class. Think of the other guy … hey …even if i am shooting on the “line” or anywhere .. if i am pissing you off… tell me… maybe i am so focused that i screwed up your shot …. tell me. I respect your space and damn well expect you to respect mine …. and i don’t give a shit how much your camera cost or what magazine you shoot for .. you ain’t “entitled” .. i got the same wristband like you .. and… car show goers … don’t let your dog piss on the tires… it will bother me and i will tell you about it … and please don’t stand and ogle a car for a half hour except if its for sale and you really want to buy it. I know you probably paid the same amount of money as i did to attend the show but a half hour staring at a car grille … I mean … COME ON !! … sorry for my vent .. it will not stop me from doing what i love… rude people stay the f–k out of my way. Thank You …. AND… the people that actually stop and let me get the shot … hell … you know me … i am the guy that says thank you or i appreciate that or shakes you hand … thats where the f–k i come from …

Peace