M&M Speed & Custom Moves To New Digs

The Place To post YOUR Business News & Notes
DINO
Site Admin

Re: M&M Speed & Custom Moves To New Digs

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:47 pm

JUST in From M & M 'Headquarters" -Florida:
Dino ,
Rich asked me to send you pictures of his new pvt office. Jo Ann and I have a separate office ( phone room). We will send you some pictures of the new offices and show room when we get close to getting it done. I have great expectations for our new merchandising format. Our new warehouse is shaping up. Unlike the old set up we are able to step right into the w/h to verify inventory. In addition to the computer checks on inventory we are able too do physical check in less than a minute.
Jo Ann and I are using the new customer contact system thru the computer. I'll give you more update as we go forward.

Jim Cady
Operarations Manager
Southeast Division
M & M Speed and Custom
Attachments
Richs new office 01.jpg
Richs new office 01.jpg (64.15 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Richs new office 02.jpg
Richs new office 02.jpg (48.61 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Dino in ROCK 'n' ham
http://carolinasignworks.com
https://www.facebook.com/dover.dragstrip
"Attention in the pits and other parts of your body"

mikey
King of the Hill

Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:42 am

Just some info on a car show this month. Super Chevy Show at Palm Beach International Raceway(formerly Moroso), March 21st through the 24th. M&M will be there with a display, and some cars, G-Body, and Race Cars, "Papas Toy" included. Maybe I can win another Trophy, or Plaque, that would be awesome. ................Mikey :lol:

I forgot to mention that I am now the "Operations Manager" for our Orland/Kissimmee Operation, which is in the works. My title will probably change, and I will keep you all informed of any new information. I've been looking at several possible Showroom/Warehouse type buildings locally in Kissimmee, and there are quite a few good looking places that I'm going to check out further. There are NO G-BODY businesses in the area, and only one well established Speed Shop, Murrays on OBT in Orlando. I know from going there with a couple of friends, that we can definitely beat their prices, and still make money. .............Mikey :lol:

Babycakes
King of the Hill

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 am

CONGRATS Mikey :!: :!: :!: Wishing you all the success in the future :!: Me and da 'boys' are happy for ya :!: " Motivation Mikey" go for it :!: :D Pete.

Return to “FORUM MEMBER'S BUSINESS NEWS”