Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

dino
Keymaster

V-Bob & Billy….That Top decal V Posted,Is an” all -purpose Fits- All” from one of those Decal and bumper sticker companies from the late 50’s into 60’s. Like Stylized Emblem Co.or the Trophy outfits. Same design with Differant Track names used ALL over the Country…mostly for Stock Car Tracks then they sold them to the “new” tracks- Drag Strips.You’ll see the same decal for Islip & even Lebanon if I’m not mistaken. Not Too original or Relatable to one Track as a “logo” …just something the ‘salesman’ pushed on the track owner. Had a bunch at Dover ‘just left over” so some guys got em.Why I came up with a signature Logo in 69 ( might have been earlier) to give the track an “I.D.” I find them cookie cutter and kind of no brainer…. like block letter bumper stickers. But I design Logos as a profession, so ya can figure where I’m Coming From.Thats the theory around my new Retro 1961 Shirt Design….It Matches the Real Track Sign.Since you guys brought this up….I’m going ahead and making Decals of my Tee design to have at the race.