BB Chevy motor 396 and up…

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff Wanted BB Chevy motor 396 and up…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

Looking for a complete BB Chevy motor intake to oil pan, new or used for my 70 Chevelle. I’ll consider anything 400-800 hp. Hydraulic, solid or roller..doesn’t matter. What does matter is price. Let me know what you have or might have a lead on. Thanks!!

Bobby Smith

don-kauer

Bobby……… Call Ron Greco…He has a 396, brand new on the stand,ready to go that he put lots of $ in it and will let it go for a good price…….He can give you the details…Carb to oil pan………..He lives on my road…He has a ton of brand new Chevy parts and some very mint cool cars..Everything this guy has is mint clean…860 354 1048……..Don……….

don-kauer
                quote donkauer:

Bobby……… Call Ron Greco…He has a 396, brand new on the stand,ready to go that he put lots of $ in it and will let it go for a good price…….He can give you the details…Carb to oil pan………..He lives on my road…He has a ton of brand new Chevy parts and some very mint cool cars..Everything this guy has is mint clean…860 354 1048……..Don……….

Saw the motor today……….He said it’s a 396/375 bored to 402 11to 1 comp and complete with water pump, motor mounts, flywheel, balancer, dist and wires etc. etc…..All wrapped and sealed in plastic wrap……..All ready to run..EVERYTHING on and in that motor is brand new, not rebuilt…It was for his Motion Nova which has a 454 in it but now he’s selling everything..He wants $5000 out the door…………Don……

mikey

Just another one for you to think about. Tom Blake has a couple of BBC motors, you could always see if he might want to sell one. …………….Mikey 😆

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Thanks guys for the replies….just looking for “fill-in” motor while my 496 is getting fixed. Trying to get something back in the car by 10/8, my next points race.

Smitty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.