Re: BLACK ARROW CLONE ( street version built by Smrtic for D

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR BLACK ARROW CLONE ( street version built by Smrtic for Doc) Re: BLACK ARROW CLONE ( street version built by Smrtic for D

vindicator
Participant

😀 😀 😀 Hey Bill & Gary…glad to know you read this non-sense!!!…if you go over on class racer…look under nostalgia super/stock section…yet another (from a real good racing family too)…trying to create story/support for the “finding” of the “Black Arrow”…Dino hopefully provided the credibilty/direction to extinguish the latest “efforts” 😆 😆 😆 maybe I’ve just been on the planet a “tad” too long…just never thought I’d witness society “at large” having a ready willingness to deceive…business,family,”friends”-anybody/anything!!!…all in the pursuit of $$$… 😆 😆 😆 guess the philosophy…of “the harder I work…the luckier I get”… 😆 😆 😆 went the way…of my brown color hair (white now)…it’s truly…a tangled web…we weave “hoss”…but you guys…the Smrtics’…have never/ever wavered in your integrity…know that won’t pay your next months utility bill…but I “know”…and so many others…that know/known you & family…just how very special…”beings”…U…are!!! hope all is well…very well…in all ways… for you all 😀 😀 😀 Drake…p.s. yeah…yeah…know you are…always have been Chrysler guys…me…FixOrRepairDaily (FirstOnRaceDay?)…but like the old “BUD” commercials…just in “case” you didn’t know…love you…man 😆 😆 😆