Contact info Ron Abbott

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Contact info Ron Abbott

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gaspumpchas
    Participant

Hey-
        I’m Chairman of the Hudson Valley Historic Racing committee and would like to talk to Ron Abbott about induction into our Hall of Fame. We have a race car show in July in Hopewell Junction, and would like to invite everyone, and drag/ tow/drive whatcha got to display. Also–am looking for Nominations for next years’ hall of fame, We would love to get more Dover dudes/ dudettes in. We are an offshoot of the Dutchess county sports museum and continue to grow. Always looking for pictures and memorabilia for loan so we can display. My Email is ecoair9798@aol.com; home phone 845-635-3662, evenings, Would love to talk.

Charlie Hulsizer
        Pleasant Valley, NY
        Promotor, Pocono Drag Lodge Reunions
        August 13, 2016, at the lodge. Bear Creek Pa!

dino
        Keymaster

Charlie …I think Most here would agree…there’s More Than just Ron Abbott as serious Contenders….Fred Egloff, Lee Valentine, Ronnie Morehead, Don Scinto…George Brazee, Skip North Bobby Schlegel,Rich Head,,All still around and Regular Dover racers…Are you Looking for just Hudson Valley ‘natives’ Or Top runners at Dover that was IN hudson valley? Hey guys …Give him some ideas…I just touched the surface…Oh…ya Got Bill Smrtic …lives far away as do Johnny Sachs and there’s just so many…add to the list…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.