Re: Odds & Ends…News & Notes 5th Annual Drags/Show

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 Odds & Ends…News & Notes 5th Annual Drags/Show Re: Odds & Ends…News & Notes 5th Annual Drags/Show

dino
Keymaster

Guys….FILL the Storm King Crew In….Bill posted this on Facebook:

I’m coming with an open trailer, more than a little concerned about nights in a motel parking lot. Is there security at the track, is anyone leaving their cars there overnight.
      I feel like this is my first time out, but haven’t done this since “74” & it’s a different world.
      Bill Smrtic

Also Update On This:
      [We are forging ahead with new promotional ideas.and REALLY plan on putting All Non-Racing Dover Cars in Special display area either behind the main grandstands for all to see or in a roped off Pit area close by. IF you don’t want to enter the show and its a DOVER original…this is the place for you…all gathered in one spot…AKA Hellzapoppin,Gunns Corvette-Bad News (If He can come) – that kind of thing.”A Show Case” I’ll make a nice banner to title it .You will ,get a dash plaque. Even Under Construction-not finished Authentic Dover Cars…Doesn’t matter its not done… the Folks WANT To see -feel -smell.}
      Going To use a roped off Pit Area close to the Fence…right by where “Goodie Booth” Is …so check in so I know HOW many Cars ! ….These Are Not Racing-Not In Show …Sat & Sunday if possable. So Far we can add “Blown Hearse “Too….Dover Cars Only.Dino