Re: Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES!! Re: Repairs for Papa’s Toy. From Engine woes, to now it GOES

mikey

Ok, It’s time to be asking about freebies or something similar. As most of you know, I’m going to do a Bill Casey “Super Pumpkin” Tribute Car, which involves me painting my Willys Orange. I’m saving my money for the paint and material, clear, thinners, hardener, pearl coat, etc. Pretty big bucks even with a friends discount. I need to find a Shop, or a person that would be willing to Prime and paint the car either very cheap, or for free. Free would be better, but I won’t bet the farm on it. I will supply all but the primer, and I would help to mask the car. No door jams, under hood or trunk need to be painted, just the body itself. There will be no body work, I just have to repair two cracks in the fiberglass nose where the hood rolls to meet the fender, and re-laminate both door skins back to the inner frame in a couple of spots. I will also sand the car to get it ready for primer. I will bring the car to whoever is willing to do the job, anywhere except N.Y. That, is too far to go. HELP ME OUT HERE, GUYS. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS, OR PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT.
      ………………..Mikey :mrgreen: